Thank you for contributing to PyDays Vienna!
- Call details are summarized here.
- Thanks to funding by the PSF and the PySV we are able to grant potential speakers a bit of financial support. To ask for support, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that the PyDays take place May 5-6, only the hosting conference (Linuxwochen Wien) starts one day earlier.
please note the following:
- Pictures: During the talks (and the conference in general), pictures will be taken and made public afterwards. If you do not want to be photographed, let us know.
- Slides: Please make your slides available to the attendees by posting a link or uploading the file(s) to your profile. Our goal is to share knowledge and your contributions are vital to that. Since slides are published, do not use material that is protected by copyright.
- Advertisements: When presenting how you use Python at work or for your own product/service, it is of course interesting to know and relevant to provide some contextual information. If your employer allowed you to prepare your talk in your work time, you may, for example, put a small logo on your slides as acknowledgement. However, everything beyond that, like advertisements or job announcements, are only allowed in sponsored talks. If you are looking for a sponsored talk, get in touch with us.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us, we are happy to help!
PyDays Vienna Team
Log in with an existing account
You can sign in if you created an account for this Call for Participation, or for any previous event.
Sign up for a new account
If you are new to PyDays Vienna 2017, please take the time to create an account. It is really easy and quick.
Forgot your password?
Been here before, but don't remember your password? We know how it is, so please feel free toRequest a new password
I have registered but not received my confirmation instructions
This could be one of the rare occassions where an email has actually not been delivered. If you have already waited for some time and checked your spam folders, pleaseRequest the confirmation instructions again