Speaker: Alejandro Saucedo
Alejandro is the CTO at Exponential Technologies, a Machine Learning and DevOps consultancy. He is currently the head of an engineering department at Eigen Technologies, a Machine Learning LegalTech company, leading multiple teams of ML and DevOps engineers across London and New York, working with some of the top investment banks and magic circle law firms. He is a Fellow for AI, Data & Machine Learning at The RSA, where he is setting up a Think-tank focused on accelerating the creation of effective policy to ensure safe & ethical development of ML. He previously co-founded HackTrain, a technology consultancy that operated in the railway sector, worked as an engineer at Bloomberg LP, and started a global NGO that created multiple developer communities around the world that are still active to date.
* I am the CTO at Exponential Technologies - a Machine Learning and DevOps technology consultancy.
* Currently leading an engineering department (13 machine learning engineers) across London and New York at a Legal Tech company called Eigen Technologies - we are developing and extending distributed Machine Learning pipelines for semi-structured language analysis.
* I am a Fellow for Data, AI & Machine Learning at The RSA, where I'm setting up a Think-tank focused on accelerating the creation of effective policy to ensure safe & ethical development of AI
* Created and grew a technology consultancy called Hack Partners / HackTrain focused on deploying cutting edge technology across railway infrastructure
* Built a global hacker network called HackaGlobal across over 10 countries, with communities that are still active to date
* Worked with ML researchers and engineers from DeepMind, CERN, Google, Amazon, Facebook and Palantir at Europe’s top AI accelerator, Entrepreneur First
* I was a software engineer at Bloomberg LP where I built a treasury management system with Python, C++, C# and AngularJS
* Over 6 years experience as a Python developer, and have worked in applied Machine Learning projects in various industries
* I have given talks at conferences across over 10 countries
* I have organised over 40 large-scale dev events across EMEA
* I've worked with Govt. Ministers, Senior Government Officials and Execs