Vortrag: Lessons learned from development of Streaming SDK using Yocto Project
Eight years ago a small company in Vienna started development of StreamSDK - embedded Linux based platform for audio streaming. The lecture will cover five technical lessons learned from this development, which eventually lead to the biggest Google investment in Austria.
The lecture will cover following lessons
- Qt adds value even without UI
- Well-defined internal API can be exposed externally
- How to design process separation for maximal flexibility
- PlayLogic – solution to demanding services
- Yocto Project – tips and tricks for integration and speed up of development